« Basic and organic amendments in agriculture »
- Identify the levers for managing and amending soils in such a way as to improve crop productivity and respect for the environment
- Implement fertilization strategies for crops
The basic amendments:
- The phenomena of decalcification and acidification of soils
- Calcium and Magnesium saturation levels
- Basic amendments and their characteristics
- Other amendments
- Choosing and using a basic amendment in agriculture
- Manure and its methods of recovery
- Slurry and its recovery methods
- Anaerobic digestion
- Farm manure analysis
- Choose your organic fertilizer according to the crop to be fertilized
For anyone wishing to acquire or deepen their knowledge of agronomy and plant nutrition
Duration : 1 to 2 days (7 to 14 hours in class)
Dates and places : contact us
I really recommend this training to all farmers. Sarah has a very high level of knowledge and above all practical experience on her own farm. I left with a clear idea on the choice of my summer and winter cutlery mixes for the next season. Being in a small group allows you to ask more questions and have a lot of discussions. Do not hesitate if you have the opportunity to follow this training.
The training day was very interesting and open to the dialogue and reflection of each participant. Sarah, our trainer, knows how to make us want to dig deeper into the subject of sowing under cover.
The fact of being in a small committee allows exchanges and a quick contact between the participants.
I think I recognize good training when I come out of it with a lot of questioning and thinking about my operating system.
The topics discussed on the composition of cutlery and their use were very beneficial to me.
I don’t regret the 8 hour round trip
Thank you for this step forward.